Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just because you're gone, doesn't mean you get to stop training

sometimes people think that just because you go on vacation, or on a work trip, that you have a "no-training pass"... this is not true (unless it's your scheduled DAY off... like mine is tomorrow)!  Just like when you are at home, you must MAKE time to exercise or train.  I had to do some rearranging because I was supposed to ride my bike on 2 days while I'm gone, but I couldn't take my bike with me to Florida and Texas (even thought I would have loved to)... So, I basically just switched my "run" and "ride" days.  I can run anywhere... today, I REALLY enjoyed my run... I got to run in Florida at the beach!!!  My pace was a little slower than I did with my coach last week, but I was taking in the scenery of the 4 miles I ran!



No comments:

Post a Comment